Sunday, September 17, 2017

I'd sure love to see everyones artwork on here

Happy Sunday all. There used to be many artists posting there work and I know when I first started it was a little difficult to figure this out. Do new members know to contact Pat to get access? It seems to be Tom and I's mutual admiration society, lol. Here is an Indian Lake painting I started a month ago and just got around to finishing it. There was a double sun  and an ice cloud rainbow for a while. Such a cool day.
.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry Pat. I meant you. :) Contact Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rick, I think this is the best painting you've posted so far. This really works. I like how you limited your square blocky brushwork mostly to just the foreground tree. Then with the less distinct brushwork in the background it really creates a strong illusion of depth. And those middle distant trees are painted just right.
    P.S. - who's Jim?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, lol. Brain fog is a part of being me. Sometimes I can't answer the simplest of things. Sorry Tom. Thanks by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If anyone wants to post just send me your gmail address and I can invite you to be a "blog author" and then you can post. Because this is a Google blog, I can only invite authors per a gmail address which you can get for free if you don't already have one.

    ReplyDelete