Saturday, September 9, 2017

Food for thought

Happy Saturday. I just wanted to share something cool that I think many of you would appreciate. I might be the last to realize this. If you're like me you have accumulated a lot of plein air paintings, some better than others. As a group they look better though. I approached Cool Beans Coffee Café on Tuesday and by Thursday I had a dozen things hanging with sale prices. All I had to do was ask. We all do his for our own reasons. For me it's to improve my overall abilities and spend hours in great locations doing it. I like to think of the paintings I create in a few hours as practice as nice as some may be. Nothing would please me more than to sell enough to pay for my supplies.

Is art really art if no one sees it? Commence finger snapping.

I encourage everyone to get their art out.


1 comment:

  1. They look great, Rick - looks like a nice place, too. Well done!

    ReplyDelete