Thursday, October 6, 2016

Cam Rock Park 10/5/16

Small soft pastel sketch on Diane Townsend pastel paper
It turned out to be a lovely afternoon at Cam Rock Park.  I think 7 painters came including one who was joining us for the first time. (Welcome, Rick!)  Four of us went out for supper and I must say I was a bit underwhelmed by the pub but the company was excellent and we enjoyed Darya's stories of the Plein Air Conventions - she has attended every one of them!  I think Diane Townsend stopped making this paper sometime ago but I still have a couple sheets.  I believe it is Rives BFK with some kind of grit fixed to it.  It was nice paper but Rives BFK is fine for pastels just as it is, too.  

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Pat. It was a lovely evening. Thank you so much, everyone, for a great company!

    ReplyDelete