Saturday, July 30, 2016

Siraj Hull: Watercolors and Collages

One of our DCPAPA watercolorists will have a show at the UW Health Sciences Learning Center on the 2nd floor lobby in August.  The Center is adjacent to UW Hospital.










Title:  Paintings and Collages by Siraj Hull
Where: UW Health Sciences Learning Center, 2nd Floor Lobby
750 Highland Avenue
Madison, WI 53705
When: 08/02/2016 – 08/30/2016
“I am a retired school psychologist who has enjoyed art throughout my life. I worked in Jacksonville, Illinois for Four Rivers Special Education school districts for 15 years and taught at Spoon River Community college in Macomb, Illinois for 9 years before taking a position in Taipei American school in Taiwan for a year. My husband Bob and I have traveled and lived in many interesting parts of the world. We spent ten winters in the South Pacific, living in Fiji, Marshal Islands, Cook Islands and Tonga. While in Tonga, I studied Tapa cloth art from a noted artist of Tonga. We've traveled to over 97 countries. In every place we've traveled, I make it a point to visit art galleries and pick up some new ideas.
I am a member of both Dane County Plein Air and Macomb Plein Air in Macomb, Illinois.” – Siraj Hull
- See more at: http://isthmus.com/events/siraj-hull/#sthash.DivwIkME.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment