Monday, July 27, 2020

Yahara Place Park - July 22nd

This was a really great place to paint and a perfect summer evening.  My apologies to the painters I missed getting a photo of; I hadn't realized there was so many of us there but I am glad we had such a good turnout.  Hope to see lots of you next time, too.  Pat

PS - If anyone wants to post their paintings on the blog just email me and I will send you an invitation to be a blog "author" and then you can post anything relevant to plein air painting. dgwafer@gmail.com


Joan and her painting and gear

Tom, Bernie and the hydrangeas

Charles and Pat

Welcome Judy!  First time out with DCPAP.  Sorry I got you with eyes closed - I'll do better next time!!

Tom by the shore

Lake Monona  oil painting 8 x 16 ; I'm new to painting with a knife but it is fun and no brushes to clean
Lake Wingra just after sunset last week - pastel on Pastelmat paper

No comments:

Post a Comment