Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Belleville Outing

Since we started a Facebook group page I sense we may be neglecting our good old blog.  I do think the blog has some advantages and I hope we can keep it up.  Here's my painting from Belleville where we had a really surprising nice evening when the sun came.  I left a bit early so I could watch the Bucks basketball game, but, then, all the way home the sunset skies were really majestic.  I should have stayed and painted.

I'm also posting a painting of a scene from McCarthy park where we'll be painting on July 28, in the evening.  I started this painting a long time ago and I had wiped out the sky and just left the foreground.  Finally a couple months ago I decided to play with this painting and added the sky.  Can't remember where I got this sky from, but it was a fun painting.

Hope to see you next week.

Tom




No comments:

Post a Comment