Friday, August 16, 2019

DCPAP Annual Pot Luck August 15th

What a great morning for painting at Cherokee Park followed by a great lunch!  Many thanks to Joan Siebers, her husband and Maggie (adorable puppy) for hosting the group this year in their lovely home with a gorgeous view of the Yahara River.  It is such a beautiful part of Madison but feels far away from the city.  Every time I go there I feel like I've taken a mini-vacation to some exotic place.  Here's a few photos from the morning and our plein air work.  (So great see everyone and forgive me if I messed up on any names!  Just let me know and I will correct them.)

Cindy & Tom 

Cindy with oil painting gear
Newest member Jane Barnard - Welcome and so glad you found DCPAP


Pam, Ann & Doug....

....and Marla!

Pam seated under paintings by Joan Siebers,  Tracy Wiklund and Jan Norsetter

Rick, Cindy, Jane, Anne Marie & Tom

Some watercolors from the morning and an oil of sunflowers from our last outing

An oil from this morning on the banks of the Yahara River

3 more oils from this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment