Monday, October 30, 2017

Bluff Strokes Plein Air Paint Out in Dubuque Iowa October 2017

Congratulations to our leader, Tom Gilbert, who took 1st prize in this year's event!!!  It was the 2nd year this event has been held in October in Dubuque.  Unfortunately I don't have an image to post and I could not find any images or list of other winners online but hopefully they will be posted.  Tom thought there may be an image in an upcoming Plein Air Magazine so I will be looking for that.  Well done, Tom and well deserved, I am sure!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Tom!!! Look forward to the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pat and Darya, Even thought they call it "1st prize" I actually won the second place prize, but, regardless, it's more than I had hoped for and I'm amazed I received it. I honestly thought I didn't have any chance for an award but the judge must have seen something in it. A very nice surprise.

    ReplyDelete