Thursday, June 30, 2016

Painting in Belleville 6/28/16

Jan, Tom, Gretchen, Wendy and Trisha
Soft Pastel on Sanded Paper
Trisha Duren with her pastel painting - great job on the water!
We had a great time painting in the park at Belleville.  It was quite overcast and chilly in the morning and the sun didn't come out until we were ready for lunch which several of us ate at a local pub in Belleville.  A very nice gentleman bought my Belleville Park pastel and I forgot to snap a photo of it but I found a nice little spot on the Sugar River on my way out of Paoli so I painted this pastel there looking back towards town.  I had stopped at Paoli on the way home to see Jan Norsetter's latest show at Zazen Gallery.  It was great and there were some beautiful local landscapes in various seasons.   Well worth a trip to Paoli!

No comments:

Post a Comment